Eye-witness evidence should be taken seriously by the police and not ignored in a political cover-up involving the Conservative Party. Witness allegations include firearms being sold and test-fired, murder and attempted murder by vehicle sabotage, and other allegations of assault, intimidation, and misuse of police powers to "find sleaze".
The police have NEVER taken witness evidence, and have NEVER made any crime reports relating to the eye-witness evidence. In addition the Departments of Education or Local Government have NEVER responded to complaints by staff and students at the college under the Health and Safety at Work Act. The victims and witnesses have been ignored and even intimidated by those PAID by the state to uphold the law - a disgusting and intolerable situation.
The TUC provides a useful guide to the key points of the Health and Safety at Work Act on its Worksmart site (see link at end of article)
Your employer's duty under the Health and Safety at Work 1974 (HASAWA) is to provide you with a safe and healthy workplace, and this includes:
- a safe system of work;
- a safe place of work;
- safe equipment, plant and machinery;
- safe and competent people working alongside you, because employers are also liable for the actions of their staff and managers;
- carrying out risk assessments as set out in regulations, and taking steps to eliminate or control these risks;
- informing workers fully about all potential hazards associated with any work process, chemical substance or activity, including providing instruction, training and supervision;
- appointing a 'competent person' responsible for health and safety (competent persons, such as a head of health and safety, oversee day-to-day safety management, oversee safety inspections, and liaise with staff safety reps);
- consulting with workplace safety representatives (if a union is recognised, your employer must set up and attend a workplace safety committee if two or more safety reps request one); and
- providing adequate facilities for staff welfare at work.
Eye-witnesses believe that THREE DEATHS and PERMANENT DISABILITY are linked to Havering College Orchestrated Crime Scandal Allegations